Sunday, April 10, 2011

nino.

so here's my review to the movie..

Gantz 1.

wicked cool!

i might be biased, so you might not want trust me and go watch it..

i mean, my sister kinda fell asleep during the 2nd half.

i agree it did get a bit draggy then..

but the beginning was funny..

and the action was good.

and they got a bit of sentiments into it as well..

and obviously, NINOMIYA KAZUNARI!

he was great..

but i have to admit the aliens look weird..

and the way they die??

BUT..

I LOVE IT!!

and the ending totally makes you want to watch the next one..

or it makes me wanna watch the next one..



and now i shall wait for the Gantz 2 - Perfect Answer.


its coming out in april japan, but september malaysia..

i waited for the first one, so i'll wait for the 2nd one too..

=)

No comments: