Saturday, January 19, 2008

15 days.

guess what i just figured out..i am only 15 days away from my 16th year of living..haha.the comps back.finally.but its like damn cacated coz all my downloaded programs are gone.i have to redownload all of it.itunes, media player 7.0, quicktime, ares, and gotla summore.for now thats it.oh and all my songs are still here.whoopee for me.haha.but seriously, you guys dunno how much i was freaking out over it.most of the songs that i have are really hard to find.and if it had disappeared just like that, i dont think i would have lived.those songs are practically my life.each one reflects one of my many moods.

well.i had to go to school today.it wasnt that bad actually.this time for real.we had maths first.mrs mah came in, did her usual mod maths stuff.then, pj.we went to taman jaya.that was pretty tiring.we used the road run route so that we'll know how to go on the day.but since we went pretty late, we couldnt enjoy the playground stuff there.so, cik azlina said that we could go again on monday.but this time she said we'd use the shorter way.so we can have more time there.but seriously, i think i burnt like 50 calories today.it was downhill then uphill, downhill again.we saw all the la sallians on the way as well.haha.they were all playing some sports in their school.

then got back to school.went up to class to cool down abit.and then recess.est after that.we played the kings game.i think thats what its called.the way ms christina said it was kinda weird.its either that or things game.its the one where we see a bunch of stuff for 10 secs and than write down as many as we can down.well, there was 20 in all.i got 16.not bad kan??after that it was bm.pn saitik being the very nice teacher that she was let us do our own stuff.so i borrowed sheryns ipod.that girl i tell you, got so many avril lavigne songs.she says she doesnt like avril that much but she likes the songs.make up your mind la sheryn.but she had hoobastank and gc and mcr and stuff like that as well.so ya i had a nice time chilling.and pn.aishah didnt come in for sivik.so another whoopee for me coz got more time to chill.

and then i came home basically.school finished at 12.45.saw stephie's mom.said hi.then saw grace's mom waiting for her.but that girl didnt even come out.her poor mom waited for her so long under the sun.came home.sat in front of the comp.and started checkin mails and and stuff.downloaded programs and all.had to go to tuition.sejarah.ish..it was soo boring.its from 3.30 to 5.00.athena and moghana were there so i was sitting with them.saw all the boys from last year.you have to give them credit.they werent as loud or rude or playful as last year.exept for maybe two of em..and the class was so soo boring, i was falling asleep.i'm not joking, my eyes were closing by themselves. and was yawning nonstop.and that was at 4.30 ish.so i managed.

got home and sat in front of the comp all over again.my cousins are here.so's one of my sisters friends.then i was in my room for awhile, you know in my own zone with earphones on.got a call from priya so i came out.and saw my 2 of my aunts and my uncle and all there.no idea what they are doing here.but i know they're staying over.but then again, when did anyone in this house tell me anything.its just too typical.its been proven.i'm the odd one out in this family.the girl who likes loud music and football.and keeps everything to herself.since i hardly communicate with anyone unless theres a reason, they dont bother telling me stuff either.exept for maybe you know my sister.she tells me stuff.sometimes.more that anyone else in this house.when i ask them, they go, 'i told you that day.how many times do you exept me to tell you'.when they didnt tell me a word.and after all that, they just go about with whatever they were doing and its like i never asked the question.and that really pisses me off.and then i get all moody for the rest of the day.and would all this happen if they just tell me whats going on??no.so basically, what i'm trying to say here is, tell me whats going on and every thing will be fine.ish.

ok.sorry.didnt mean to get all..i dunno.sori.thats all for now i guess.i was listening to one of the tatu song just now.two actually.on sheryn's ipod.and i remember idzenda saying that she liked that song.and than i gave her a why look and she told me that shes not into lesbos or anything and that she just likes the songs.haha.i gave her that look thinking she was talking about jordin sparks tattoo.sorry idz..i like the tatu songs too.

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)
This is not enough
-All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u-

No comments: