Thursday, January 3, 2008

choices,choices..what do i do??

and i thought everything will be perfect on the first day of school.actually it wasnt that bad.it wasnt bad at all.met all my friends.first couple of periods totally fine.we were all still the a3's.sitting together at 4Sc3.than i had to get put in the art stream.4A1 actually.i should have been jumping for joy.i mean i had zahra there to sit with me.and it was what i wanted all along.to be in art stream.so, why am i soo confused??!!

it all started with my dad surprising me yesterday, telling me that he had gone to school and talked to pn.mani,aka the discipline teacher.he wants me to be a prefect.so he talked to her about it.and than when he tells her that i wanna be in arts stream, she is like why??she will be with all the lower students and it won't be good for her.ask her to do science.so he tells me,why not science??which gets me thinking.so i go to school this morning,thinking, if i'm put in science i'll accept it, if i'm put in arts i'll accept it.so why am i concerned about being in arts and not science??

that's because i'm not used to studying with all these ppl.not used to the surroundings.i am so used to being around the same bunch of girls 3 years and now i'm put somewhere new, and i don't like it.so ya,you are probably going, make new friends, it doesnt hurt.but seriously, if you were in my place you'd feel the same way.zahra is going through the same dilemma.and aisyah too.we are all planning to ask pn yong if she can change us to science.but the thing is, i don't wanna be in anything but 4Sc2.or most to most 4Sc1.will i be put there?from what i heard from jaspreet, Sc2 already has 42 ppl there.so this is what me and zah have planned.if we don't get into Sc1 or Sc2, we are running back to 4A1.but what if they don't take us back.aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

anyway.i have to talk to my dad later tonight.talked to my sister and she was like i told you all along.you won't fit in that class.but since you have it already, just stay there and dont talk to anyone.pay attention to ur studies.if they talk bad about you don't bother about it.what kind of stupid advice is that!!!!!so much for sisters advice.ish..so ya, waiting for my dad to get home.

anyway, back to good news.BALLACK SCORED ON NEW YEARS DAY!!!!whoooohooooo!!and he was captain of chelsea for the last two games.how cool is he.two weeks or so back and two goals already.Go Michael!!and they say what happens new years day happens throughout.so, trust me he will score summore.i can feel it in my bones.read in grace's blog that christi was almost in tears.good for that fella.he should have just cried.haha.sori gracie, just kidding.talking about football buddies, melissa is a footie person as well.haha.but unfortunately, man u supporter.so hows life in 4Sc1,huh grace??you must be really happy now la.let me see if i can get there, yea..ok, i'll let you know how the whole situation goes in two days then.new year resolution.sticking to it.

No comments: