Tuesday, January 1, 2008

gone 07'

New Year!!

And its finally here.the new year.2008.Happy New Year guys.

so done celebrating yet??or has the party just begun??

well.i noe i said something bout something for all u non jc fans.but you see, i have some bad news.i haven't thought of anything at all.my brains were totally dead the whole of yesterday.so i'll just put up something thats in my brains at all times.like mcfly.hehe.

i was watching random stuff on tv at midnight.than there were fireworks.could see them from our house.it was pretty.got up this morning and washed my school shoes.haha.i'll probably be the only one washing my school shoes on new years day.

my aunt and cousin are coming back from abroad tommorrow.than i have to go shop for school stuff.need a new shirt for school.its always last minute stuff with me.i mean, i had two freaking months to do all that.and i'm doing it all, 2 days before school.

got loads of msgs today.on the phone i mean.and trust rachel and bianca to ask me bout school and tuition.haha.well.i have nothing else to say.today went pretty ok.just like every other day.woke up, wished my parents.sisters were still snoring in bed.washed my shoes.had a shower.helped my mom get lunch ready.decorated the jelly i made last night.it was the best thing i could think of last minute for new year.it looked pretty good.with chocolate sauce and fruits and marshmellows on top.but it tasted kinda weird.coz it was manggo flavoured jelly.but i liked it anyway.than sat around and tried to finish my book.watched a bit of tv.finished reading my book.sat around sumore.and than come to the computer.thats about it.think we're going later at night.not sure.

well, new year is here.so should the resolutions.i'll be posting in 2 days then.first day of school.should be interesting.but then again...

No comments: