Sunday, January 20, 2008

missed it.

guess what happened this morning?or more like what was going on on tv.chelsea vs. birmingham.and i didnt watch it.because from what i saw on adverts it was supposed to be tonight.or maybe i saw it wrong.whatever it was, i didnt watch the match.so sleeping for abit isn't actually that bad when you come to think of it.but, nevertheless they won.1-0.pizzaro came through for me once again.

well, today was pretty uneventful.woke up.saw the tara2 recap.went out for lunch.came home.went to sunway to drop my cousin back.and then went to pyramid.got stuff from viss.came home.and then did some hw.got a message from grace.i finally got her on my msger contact list.talked to her a while just now.she's offline now.and i need to finish some hw as well.so i'm gonna finish here for now.i mean you have to give me credit for coming here and at least updating it.oh, i added more songs to my playlist.

that's all.keep rooting for jc.

No comments: