Sunday, September 28, 2008

23.09.2008

pictures from my dad's birthday.
before appa's arrival.
still waiting.
they deco for appa.
and he came.
my aunt and uncle.his sister and brother in law.
lani, abi, shan, suba and amma with appa.
cousin brother wishin appa.
and of course, i had to take a pic with him.
the office staff.
mrs ashwin, mrs guna, lakshmi, uma and jessica.
suba, me, dev, siva, shan, lani and abi.
guys just wanna talk business.
while ladies, girls and some of the guys just wanna gossip.
that was good cake.
preparing to sing for appa.
decided to make amma sing instead.
make a wish.
my appa was excited for sure.
office staff group shot.
everyone else group shot.
family and close friends group shot.
they didnt wait for me.
happy family.
well.thats about it.don't really feel like typing so, all i have to say is my dad was surprised and that's all matters.

No comments: