Sunday, September 14, 2008

striketwo.

and they lose again.looks like you have gone even further down huh??well..i for sure had a good time watching em lose at the mamak last night.i totally forgot about the game actually.just randomly enter the mamak for dinner, and there it was on big screen.bout 50++mins..and it was 1-1..it was awesome..eating my maggi goreng and watching babel score..haaa...it was probably the one and only time i'll ever side liverpool.

parents are outstation so had to bunk at my aunts place for the night, so couldn't watch the chelsea man city game..but first thing i did when i got up this morning was listen to the news and to hear that chelsea won 3-1..YES!!!!!!!!!!lampard, carvalho and anelka..hail those three guys for now..michael ballack, unfortunately was with an injured ankle so he couldn't play.and john terry with that red card..bullshitla..he didnt deserve it.

anyway, had fun bullying amirul in tuition today..yuja was with me on that..oh crap, chelsea vs. man u next weekend..i hate it when that happens..but hey, its in stamford bridge..all the better for me right??i mean chelsea..

and then poor lydia, got chased around tuition by amirul(or bob as he prefers to be called) and yuja..then suddenly bob comes up to me and says its your turn, takes my bottle and run..but yea, i manage to get it back and my sister fetched me and now i'm home..we wanted to walk to the pasar and buy kuih and all, but it started raining, so i'm blogging..going to go out for dinner later..maybe to white coffee..we'll prob walk.

talking bout food, my sisters friend belanja me and my sister lunch today..we went to ipoh chicken rice.okla the food..but seriously, don't buy the ice lemon tea there..its too bitter and tastes weird.he is going to uk tmr so, actually the belanja is for my sister, but since i couldn't be anywhere else, she took me along.as usual talked about football to him..man u losing..X)its weird but thats the only thing all of my sisters friends know about me..that i like football and chelsea..but its not like i know much about her friends so who am i to complain..

well, i need to go do the bm presentation thing..so see you guys around.

No comments: