Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sick.

just count on me to get sick over practically no reason.just all of a sudden i start sneezing like anything and then next thing you know, I AM SICK!

and with my sickness i had to go the dentist today.i was already in pain with a sore throat, i didnt want him to anything to my teeth and put me in pain with those as well..and was he the nicest dentist ever.he said my teeth were just fine and he'll give me an appointment in 2 months and when i come in 2 months i can take them out.so all i know is that i won't have these grills next year. i expected to take them off much sooner than that, but what the heck.as long as i get them off.

so..reshmin called yesterday.which is really out of the blue coz i didnt know she even had my number.and it was quite late..say after 10ish..and i pick up the phone, which is also weird coz i don't usually answer the hse phone(or my hp most of the time either)..and this new voice is like hi meenakshi please.(first time she's called me)and i go yeah its me.and she goes hi, its reshmin..i just wanted to tell you, you didnt get into sports..and i'm all like oh, thats ok..and she starts laughing and says, i'm just kidding..you got into sports..i go oh ok..i had no idea what to say..and she was like eh nice wei that article you wrote..my assignment was to write about this title:-

David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo - Who is the better Number 7?


i was so tempted to pick beckham, but after looking at their stats and previous records at man u- yes i checked them out online- ronaldo seemed to have more positive traits.so ronaldo it was..i had some trouble writing it though, coz it kinda hurt to write good stuff about ronaldo.and my deadline was 8pm saturday night.guess what time i sent it??7.55pm...lol..the other assignment was to recommend a sports to cover that hasnt been covered for the past 2 years..i picked badminton, typical me..and suggest 20 questions to ask them say we got an interview with them..the stupid questions i suggested, i'm sure whoever was being interviewed would have dropped and laughed..

as for my other assignment, for diary and glimpses..is to think of something for glimpses..and i have no idea what to do..grace, what am i gonna do??

well, my head is aching and i need to go do hw and then start studying..well, till the next time then..

before i go..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASPREET!!

most recent picture i have of her..stole it from joo ann's blog.rock on!! ppl..well..my best friend is finally 16 and i hope she has the best time ever today.

No comments: