Thursday, September 11, 2008

breakingdawn.

i have a strange feeling i'm going to really screw my finals.because here is what i practically do everyday.wake up, go to school, try my best to pay attention to all the lessons(but fail while trying, not all the classes though, thank goodness.just the ones i don't like), come home, read eclipse/breakingdawn(for the past week), go for tuition(on tuition days), come back from tuition or zone out doing random stuff(depending on the days), watch some tv, come to the comp, watch all the latest mcfly/jonas brothers videos on youtube, stay up late panicking that i havent finished my homework, then finally get to work on it, get as much as possible done before i drag myself to bed, wake up in the morning and do it all over again.

so you see what i mean?i guess i have to that ban myself thing again.i'll start as soon as this weekend finishes..X)

anyway, while checking my mail today, guess what i found on my inbox..a reply!from kanami nakamura.finally..jess said her partner replied her yesterday, so i decided i'd try my luck and signed in.and it was there.hopefully you had the same luck grace.but the sad part is, i barely understood what he/she said.but i saw the word sorry there, so the hate no longer stands.and i am kinda stuck at what to reply.coz i dunno what he/she said.

moving on.i'm halfway through breaking dawn now.that book.one word.AMAZING.actually the whole saga is superb.come to think of it, i'm in love with it so much, i feel like spending all my savings just to buy the four books.which would do me no good as i'm already on a money crisis here.i havent got my allowance in a while, which would explain why i'm in the crisis.not that i am grounded and my parents arent giving money or anything.i just dont feel like i need to ask them for money.and when i dont say anything they just assume i don't need the money.which is probably true.i don't need it.for anything important.just the guilty pleasure stuff that i spend it on.can you believe i actually bought the camp rock soundtrack the other day?i just walked in to videoezy, saw the record on the new releases shelf, pick it up and go the counter.just like that.i felt the pain after that though, when i was listening to the cd.i already had all the songs on the comp.

well.i better go reply her/him and get back to my homework.mugu wants the sejarah books tmr.i'm not even halfway done.

No comments: