Saturday, April 3, 2010

dragon.

so yesterday, finally the group of us went to pyramid and watched a movie..

it was for de-stressing ourselves after 4 hours of t3..

since me and celine had to record our ms presentation with jasmine and henrietta, we took a cab to pyramid later, while bastiah, jia li and anusha went there earlier..

celine and i, we reached just in time for the movie at 2.20..

how to train your dragon was such an adorable movie..

mostly funny, and there were some emotional parts to it..

and the scottish vikings accent was the best..

and toothless was sooo cute!!

anyway, after the movie, we went to auntie anne's and bought our pretzels..

then went to the carpark to send bastiah off..

anusha, celine, jia li and i went back up and went to etude house..

damn cheap wei, the things in there..

but ofcourse there was a sale, hence the cheapness..

then went to bonita and cache cache..

even went to that small japanese sweet shop, was gonna but their ice cream on the way back but i forgot..

then anusha had to go back, soo our plans to go to fos and popular kinda got halted..

we walked her to the front, and technically all our parents were on the way so we just stood there..

me and jia li got tempted by starbucks, so we went and got our coffees..

as usual, i was the last to leave..

somehow only my amma manages to get stuck in traffic, while everyone else's mom's seem to make it on time to pick them up..

i wait for almost an hour every single day..sometimes more, sometimes less..but i always wait..

soo, i just carry my t5 around, and read while waiting..

then after fetching me, we endured more traffic and made it to klang to visit my adorable little nephew, shantenu..

and i have a new best friend now..

shantenu!!

unfortunately, all the pictures are with my sister, so i can't upload them..

came home close at 10.30ish..

since i went to college at 8 in the morning, i literally was exhausted, my eyes were closing by themselves..

slept, and for some weird reason my dad thought i had classes today and woke me up at 6 in the morning..

but luckily, i have been able to sleep at any time of the day lately, under any circumstances even(just not in class, i pay attention yea), so fell asleep again..

woke up at 9ish..

coz my phone rang..

saw 2 unread msges..

one from my sister, asking me to clean our room, coz her friends were coming over in the evening..

that indian cultural night in college is tonight..i'm going also..

the other msg was from jia li, saying that our yesasia stuff had arrived..

damn fast!!

she told me 3 weeks, meaning it should have been 3rd week of april..

but wtv..

my hey!say!jump and arashi cd is here!!

now i have to wait for monday, so that i can see jia li who has my cd's..

HONTONI ARIGATOU KUZAIMASU JIA LI!!

i really owe you one for ordering it on my behalf..

coz my parents would never let me use the credit card to do online shopping..

i will bring you makan one day yea..

after your vegetarian thing finishes..

=D

No comments: