Wednesday, April 14, 2010

possessions.pictures.

and now, a post dedicated to my newest belongings..

i've had it for a while now, but i just got time to actually take a picture of it..

arashi's troublemaker and hey!say!jump's hitomi no screen.
okay, so the hsj cd says romeo & juliet instead of hitomi no screen. But thats only becoz this is the 2nd version of the single. the first version must be sold out. but all the songs are in the cd so i'm happy. =)
hikaru is the 6th one from the right.
i love their troublemaker. so addictive.
and now i want to NEWS's new cd, sakura girl. i heard all the songs from there, and its like damn nice also..
and tegomass's cd as well.


our presentation for csb finished quite alright on monday.

the highlight..

all of us dressed formally.

tommy uploaded a whole lot of pictures on fb..

i found a few with my faces in em..

the rest of my teammates werent there when we took this.
celine, jed, chitra, tommy, najaa, joel.
charmaine, ming earn, renie.
all tommy did was take random picture.
like i said, random pictures.
sherine.
when it was our turn.
i think i messed up. abit.
haha.chitra chitra..

and i also found pictures from the indian cultural night.

my sister.
my sisters friend, kavee, who is also into korean/japanese drama. =D
at mph.
with my sister again.
after the show.
all of my sister and cousin's friends, who i hung out with that day.
another one with them.

and i also found a picture from my grandpa's birthday dinner.

shan, devi, and me.
and this will be the end of my picture post..

No comments: