Sunday, April 18, 2010

pikom.

i love pc fairs..

i went to my first one yesterday..

haha, damn lame i know..

but i wasnt really interested in all these stuff when i was still in school.

but the sad thing, i didnt really buy much stuff.

my dad bought a whole lot of calculators for the office staffs.

and kaspersky antivirus..

and i got myself a new thumbdrive..

it is the sandisk one..

30bucks for 4gb is pretty reasonable i think..

or i thought, until we saw the same thing for 29bucks in another booth..

my dad was all, we wasted 2 bucks..

coz we bought 2.

haha..

and i got myself new earphones..

i was gonna buy it myself at first, but since i went to the pc fair with my parents, they paid for it for me.

but i've seen all the prices, and i decided i'd save up till next years pc fair and go splurge then..

so, i'm gonna ask for a new phone next year..

i'll stick to my sony for now..

i have to say, live has been pretty good these last few days.

the other day, my dad bought me a new cd player..

and my scholarship application was accepted by sunway..

its not much but its something..

and i saw a lot leng chai's in the library the whole week..

bliss of staying back and studying in college..

jia li finally ended her handsome girl/pretty boy dilemna thanks to hong wei..

he's a pretty boy after all..

not a handsome girl..

and now that she knows he's a guy, she's over him already..

haha..

funny girl..

as for next week, i dunno how it'll turn out..

my mock exams are all next week.

and add csb1 and malaysian studies to that also..

meaning, 5 papers, within wednesday and friday..

hopefully all those extra hours in the library helps me..

i better go and cram some more..

so that i dont screw up my papers..

so that i can really enjoy my weekend with kim..

because shopping with the thought that you screwed at the back of your head is not fun at all..

No comments: