Tuesday, April 27, 2010

drama

i currently have 3 drama's in my possessions, and i have absolutely no time to watch them..

and here's the things..

i'm planning on buying another one tmr when i hit pyramid(again..i know) with jia li..

we're gonna go to baskin's wearing pink..

haha...

i even bought a pink shirt for the occasion..

but then again, i don't own any pink, so i guess it wasnt that much of a waste buying it..

and we have korean class again tmr.

learning korean is actually pretty fun..

i have a slight clue over the words now..

maybe i can manage reading 2 lines in like half an hour??

haha, thats progress for me..

now i have to start learning japanese..

and german..

and my language craving will be satisfied..

speaking of german, michael ballack might be out of contract at the end of the season..

shit..

what is wrong with the chelsea ppl..

extend his contract damn it..

you need him..

alot of ppl cannot see his worth, but trust me, you need him..

anyway, i'm here at my dad's office now..

waiting for my sister to finish work..

i knew i wouldnt study at home, so i tagged along with her to the office..

where i have been assigned to do all the double entry for all bank entries for the whole of 2009..

its quite simple actually..

and i'm doing it in between studying..

finish one chap, do double entry, use the net, read another chap, do the next month of double entries..

ohh, i spent the whole of sunday..or half of it, with kim..

we had a good time, roaming around pyramid..

exchanging knowledge..

hers on japanese(she's taking classes), mine on korean..

talking about our school days..

and johnny's..

my college life..

her's, working at kumon..

i have to mention this..

i'm getting better at driving..

i think..

my mom lets me drive more and more..

so does my sister..

i've driven the myvi and hyundai..

i'm still waiting for my time behind the mercedes and naza wheel..

my dad is pretty willing..

but the P stickers are still on the table, not on the car window..

haha..

soon soon..

anyway, i better go study now..

there is no way i'm gonna resit any of my papers..

sorry, but i have to finish acca in 3 years..

anyeong hikaseyo..!!

No comments: