Wednesday, July 30, 2008

29.07.08

And i'm back..to give a full on report on my chelsea day out.

basically i got home from school and took a nice long shower..at bout 3 i made my mom call my dad and ask her to tell him to come back as fast as possible..so he comes back bout 4.30..and we leave the house at 4.45ish..reach there at 5.00..and me and my sister practically look lost..coz we dunno where to enter..then we just go stand at some random line ..after a lot of negotiating, i finally build up my courage and ask the guy infront of me..he says it is written in the ticket where we can enter..thats when i look at my ticket and its written there, quite small actually, entrance:Quadrant A/C..haha..we were at the right entrance after all..

then after standing in line for practically 1 1/2 hours, they finally let us in..and me and sister, we had to walk all the way to the end to get into the rm33 section..we go there and its literally empty..so we stood around taking pictures..and then sat around reading books with our mp's and earphones..but my mp4 being sick, died out after like 5 songs..so i stood at the fence..thats when the chelsea guys-not the players, dont get excited yet-started walking around giving chelsea freebies..phone straps and pins..i didnt even realise coz i was busy staring at the dugout waiting for the players to come out..and all of a sudden all these dudes, who came from i dunno where are all around me and they squashed me againts the fence thingie..and i stood there looking so miserable just wanting to get out of that place..and this black guy who was giving the freebies, threw the first pin and it fell into the drain that divided the stands and the field..the second one some other hand caught it..and the third one, he saw me standing there looking all annoyed and squashed and miserable and all and gave the pin to me..TO ME..and all the other hands around me sorta tried to grab it from his hand, and he just said, 'Oi', handed to me and said, 'for you'..i just stared at him for a second and then took and said thank you..then i dragged myself from the mess and showed the pin to my sister who was sitting there like nothing had happened and started jumping around..these other fellas all just sorta stared at me..

and then petr cech came out with cudicini and hilario to warm up..got excited, and quickly msged grace(actually i msged grace quite abit yest night)..and started cheering and all..then some time later the other players came out to warm up..and essien sorta kicked a ball at our direction..i was right behind the goalpost btw..and guess where the ball landed.....THE DRAIN!! and this two malay guys..indonesian i think..just jumped into the drain right after it..the best part..they didnt know how to come out after that!!i got shocked when they jumped in..i was standing there at the fence and suddenly two guys go, plop, into the drain, right next to me..then these two other fellas sorta pulled the malay guys out..actually one got out at the 100bucks side..i was standing right at the border of the 33, 103 zone..so ya..almost had the 103 view..anyway, ya that part was hilarious..was laughing like a mad woman..and all those malay guys behind me kept saying all the players name all wrong..and everytime they said the name, i started laughing..and this girl next to me, who also likes michael ballack, kept saying balak as in kayu balak..i mean what stupid fan says her fav players name wrong?she stared at me everytime i laughed..i couldnt help it..

and yea then the players went back in to get changed and all..thats when the commentator guy started saying something..it was really echo-i..couldnt really hear all that well..but i managed to get bits of it and this is what i heard, 'please welcome....................world player award.................... MICHAEL BALLACK!!i just started screaming and jumping up and down..i am positive the ppl behind me got annoyed..couldnt really see much though..luckily he is soo tall, so even with all the photographers around i could see his head standing above all the others.. haah, that was practically all that i saw of him..sad, no??

then the game started..sad to say it was kinda an uneventful game..but it didnt feel like a long time..probably coz i was just waiting for michael ballack to come which never happened..they just showed him on the big screen coming out and sitting at the benches when 1st half started..then 2nd half again they showed him coming and sitting at the benches..but i got to see shevshenko though..quite close actually..he came to our side to warm up..and was waving around at everyone..stood there waving like a maniac..and this other guy came with him..and i swear to god, he looks soo much like michael ballack..the way he walked and everything..i thought he was michael ballack, coz you know ballack and shevshenko sorta always hang out together..i started screaming things like, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh its him..akka, akka, its michael ballack, i love you michael ballack and stuff like that..and the whole time ppl were just staring at me..thats when i decided to look properly and realised his shorts said 33 not 13..i was like oh shit..i just made a fool of myself..

then i sat down quietly for some time, so that ppl wouldnt look at me soo much..and laugh at me..the game finished at about 10.45..and then they presented the medals..after watching all the chelsea players taking their medals and walking back into the changing rooms..me and my sister made our way back out.. after a million phone calls to my mom and finding out where exactly she and my appa were waiting we started walking out the mainroad coz thats where they were waiting..and we were stuck in massive traffic..ended up getting home at 12.30..which explains my earlier blog..

and now pictures..
waiting in line to get in.

still waiting and got bored.


my ticket..


the balloon thingies they gave at the ticket counters..


finally we got in..was quite empty then..

that was above our heads where we were sitting.


after my mp4 died..


banner.


the view i got.it wasnt bad, but it wasnt good either.


chelsea mascot.

it posed with a malaysian flag.


then came to where i was standing.that blonde lady was looking directly at my cam..wonder why?

they finally came on the field.warming up.


and more warm ups.


idz asked me if i saw any hot guys..that guy in blue was super hot.but its the only pic i have..


starting line-up..very blur sorry.but ballack's name wasnt there anyway..


game time.coming on the field.


the crowded stadium.


the photogs..if only i could sit where they were sitting and have the camera they had..instead i stood where i stood and had my phone cam.


petr cech.2nd half.


andriy shevshenko.warming up.


henrique hilario(left) and carlo cudicini.also warming up.


that fella behind the blurred shevvy was the one that looks soo much like michael ballack..he does no??


he decides to walk over and talk to hilario.


then leaves them alone to practice goal keeping.


then cudicini starts streching.


and hilario does ball passes with shevvy.


and the game ended.


another shot after the game finished.it didnt turn out any better than the first.

medal presentation..cannot see much..sorry..


the poster at the adidas booth ouside.


the balloon thingies i got from the ticket counter guy..

and the pin i got from the black guy for looking miserable..whoever he is, i'm really thankful.
as for the rest of the pictures..they are stuck in my sisters phone..those are mostly all the pictures with my face in it..she says she is too malas to load it in.and won't even let me near her phone.so basically even i havent seen them yet.when i see it, if it is nice, then i'll post it here la.

now i need to go start on that sivik laporan i've putting on hold for soo long..

2 comments:

W.SherynSL said...

eyh.. the lion mascot so cute!!

meenu r. said...

haha..yea..but it kept going around time and time again, waving at everyone i kinda got sick of that lion after a while..X)