Thursday, July 10, 2008

freeperiods.

school has been bliss for the past week.all thx to golden jubilee concert this saturday night.practically 3/4 of the class are out rehearsing all day.and the teachers are supervising them, so the rest of us who arent involved, like me, get to sit in class and do nothing all day.take today for instance, all we did was 20mins of maths.thats only coz mrs mah wants to teach all the time.she had to go somewhere halfway.so she came first half of the lesson.

while in class.was so bored, that i started scribbling names of ppl, bands and other stuff that i like.and grace sorta came and butted in and started writing her favourite stuff there as well..i'd scan and post in here but the scanner isnt working unfortunately and i'm too lazy to get the camera out and take pictures of it, let alone load it into the comp and then load it on blogger..ahh too much of work i tell you.

so if i havent mentioned it like a million times already, CHELSEA ARE COMING TO TOWN!!and my dad said i could go..well he didnt officially say it..he said ask your sister if she'll take you coz he doesnt want me to go alone and none of my friends happen to be chelsea fans..so the first person that came to mind when he said i dont want you to go alone was my sister's..and guess what she said she'd go with me!!and now my dad is all smiley whenever he sees me all hyper showing him the ticket pricing and seating plan of the stadium and all..so ya, its 95% i'm going..



ok..gonna go bug my dad a little more..haha..have a good night.

No comments: