Saturday, July 12, 2008

50years.

jubilee concert night has come and gone.and here i sit in front of my computer to give the whole event a review.well, it might not be that good so bear with it.i still don't know if it was good or not?but i was laughing throughout the whole thing.thx to kom, zah, and new found friend, vinod.
kom and zah were cracking jokes on everything that was happening on stage..me, nim and vinod just kept laughing our heads off.i feel bad about not saving a place for grace and her 'friend'..but i did..you see, me, nim, zah and vinod came up and realised we didnt take those booklet thingie that was being given..so at one point, to look for ppl and get the booklet thing, me and nim went back down..then, lucky me i found grace, kom and 'friend' standing right in front of me.so we all go back up together and then i just go and sit where i was sitting earlier thinking kom, grace and 'friend' would follow along..but the thing was, the earlier empty row had somwhow filled up at the end when we came back up, so there was place for me, kom and nim but none for grace and 'friend'..so she had to sit two rows back..asked her to come to the row infront of us, but she said someone or someone was there that wasnt supposed to be seen or something..its a long complicated story..actually it might not be long, but cannot mention it here la..

oh and guess who didnt turn up again??idzenda.always the last minute pull out person..zah and kom were obviusly happy with new found friend, vinod..*note, not the vinod i hate from tuition, this vinod is much cuter and is 21.i didnt really talk to him though, coz he was sitting at the end, then zah, kom, me and nim..so while kom and zah were happily chatting away with him, me and nim were talking this side..but really la, kom just can't keep her mouth shut..and she cant stop embarrasing herself and everyone else around her..there was one part malini on stage was going 'somebody kill me!' and kom goes and raises her hand..LIKE WHAT?!that was one of the many remarks that she made tonight..after the show, finally got to talk to new found friend, vinod..asked him if he actually watched any of the show coz zah and kom were just talking and talking..and then i helped him search for ratna coz its actually her friend..apparently he was supposed to be here with two of his friends, but the two ditched him..and ratna kinda asked me if he could sit with me and grace and all, but grace and kom were just lost, so i brought zahra into the picture, coz me being shy and all..

but yea he is nice..after the show, came down, grace wanted to take pictures..and zahra had her cam out as well..and guess what, i left my phone at home..and grace its ur fault..it was when you called and i said i was still at home that i took the phone out of my bag and didnt put it back in..in the car i realise i didnt have my phone and my dad was already pulling into the sivic hall porch..i tell my dad, and he's like you wanna go get it..but the thing is it was already 7.30..so told him what time to fetch me and got down..saw shivani when i got off the car, said hi..went in, didnt see anyone else that i recognized..then when i was about to go to the corner ready to look lost, suddenly felt someone hitting me in the back, turned and saw lisha and aina..then ratna came..the whole new friend introduction/story happened..

back to the taking picture part..so yea took pictures..borrowed grace's phone to call my mom , when i felt her phone vibrate..turned to see my name pop up on the screen..then asked grace why on earth was i calling her..then she answered it..was my sister asking for me..apparently my mom and dad were waiting for me..said bye to grace, zah, rat, vinod, nim and lucinda..kom had gone back..went out only to look lost coz i couldn't find the car..i turned and saw grace standing there as well so went and joined her..finally saw the car coming into the porch, and said bye to grace and now i'm home..so yea..thats about it..

now to the review..the band were good at the starting..opening act, eureka, was kinda weird..couldn't exactly understand what was going on..then the play by this two form 5 girls..that was good..that was vinod's fav apparently..he told me after the show when i finally talked to him..oh guess what he said to me, zah and kom..you girls are actually quite tall..thats when i added, look at the size of their heels..he just looked at me and laughed..then there was story about the wedding and all..was funny..the malay dance..we shall not say anything about that..the junior performance was more of a musical..mostly about the history of assunta..they started singing we are the champions, changing the words to we are assuntarians..that was kinda cool..the whole hall sang along..then there was the asian dance..it was....uhm , asian??very colourful..

when it was over and we came down, and i saw all those boys from nirmala standing there..thats when i thought, nirmala actually wanted to have a class tonight, but postponed it to tmr for the assuntarians sake..hai, now my sunday is gonna be spoiled..

saw kim after the show as well..bullied her about how sesat she looked running on stage when the introduced the crew..she was ushering for the event..and told lisha, aina and theeba it was an ok show when they asked me how it was..saw joo ann and sok yeng a bunch of times..they were also usherers, so kept bumping into them when i walked up and down those stairs..couldnt find sheryn though..though i told her yesterday that we all should sit together..

and guess who got her nose pierced, like 30 mins before the show??kom.i thought she was joking when she told me two days ago but apparently she was serious..she changed at sivic hall..then got grace and friend to drive her to poh kong and got her nose pierced..and she even asked the guy there if anyone had died while piercing their nose before..apparently the whole place started laughing..no wonder i couldnt find them..they were at poh kong..and kom got cheated 35bucks.. she heard 15 when the guy said 50 and when she didnt get any change for the 50 that she handed the guy, she was just bummed..haha..funny girl.

saw many familiar faces tonight..many faces that i havent seen in a while..but as usual, i didnt have the courage to go talk to any of em..they dont remember me then how..i only embarrased right..like when i was standing outside waiting for my dads car, i saw my sisters friend standing right in front of me..i know her pretty well from all the time she came over to our place..and yet when i looked at her and smiled, she still hadnt noticed me..so i just dont wanna try anymore..unlike new friend situations then ya la, make new friends..

oh vinod-new friend-, is from russia..how cool is that??

okla..i'm gonna fall asleep any minute now..gonna go hit the bed..good night..

-read twilight by stephanie meyer.its a really good book.best i have read since where rainbows end and harry potter-

No comments: