Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TICKET!

another reason i love my mom and dad, they got me CHELSEA TICKETS!!

my dad came home and called me..thought i was in trouble or something, then when i go there, he was like, so where do you buy the tickets?..i just looked at him for a long time..then finally told him we can get it at the malls and all..he asked me to call and check if we can go get it now..but the thing was i couldn't find the ticketpro number anywhere..so i tell him and he asked me if can buy online, and go YES!!

so me and my dad, we sit in front of the computer, and register on ticketpro and we bought the tickets online..and it took some time to process the payment thing and all, and just about 5 mins ago, the payment thing was done, i printed the tickets out..so its confirmed, me and my sister are going for chelsea fc vs. malaysia!!

i would post the print layout here, but then again i'm not that dumb..what if someone steals it huh??no one shall even look at it(except family members/and friends-maybe)until the 29th comes..and that also, the ticket checking guy only..oh, i bought the 33bucks one..its cheaper, and plus if i go super early(which i will coz this is chelsea we're talking about)i might get to sit right behind the goalpost..so that could possibly mean 45 mins of seeing cech's head and others, like players during corners and goal attempts...X)

okay, gonna go sleep now..

*reading new moon-followup to twilight
*can't wait for the movie to be out.hopefully another ps i love you doesnt happen..good book, crappy movie that.i want twilight to be awesome.saw the trailer, it looks good to me.i'll post the trailer vid here soon, but if you wanna check it out earlier just go on youtube.

No comments: