Friday, July 25, 2008

install.

The 37th Leo Install is finally over..i have one more year to go through now..it was okay, in a sense of everything that was supposed to happen happened..but the thing is there were some glitches in the order of all the stuff and all..and some emotions were running high backstage..but other than that it was ok.i was under security with chew..along with amala, choy wan, ann chee, hui hui and chin yi.me and amala were at gate B till about 2..we didnt do much though, coz no one came though there..except for 4 ppl.oh and i saw daniel walking around an hour before the show..guess he came after school la i guess..at least he came..

i had to read the pledge..remember??well, i go on stage to the podium and say, 'Leo's please stand and raise your right hands', right..and guess what??i didnt put MY RIGHT HAND UP!!how dumb can i get?!coz you see, i was holding the book open with one hand and the mike with the other..the book was there for my assurance..i memorised it, but for an emergency panic on stage case, i needed to have the written pledge with me on stage.so ya i didnt put my hand up..and i didnt even realise it until i come offstage and sheryn tells me that i didnt put my hand up..and i just go ohhh shit..

anyway, i was practically sitting backstage with sheryn, joo ann, pik wah and mabel the whole time..which was kinda how i got to see all the emotions..ppl crying, getting angry, being upset..i was just standing at the side, saying dont worry guys, it will be fine..i mean, what else can i do?i could've actually sat at the back of the hall with the other securities, but chew made me stand backstage holding her things, so ya, i was backstage most of the time..then i went to the back of the hall to watch the outgoing leos slide presentation and the new board's dance..the dance was very entertaining..the music really pumped me up..they used that song called dance or sumthing..

then the finale song..was standing abit sesatedly in front swaying to the music, coz didnt know the lyrics or even the song..then suddenly amala was standing next to me..didnt feel too sesat anymore..all the form5's and new board were on stage to sing and all of a sudden they start hugging one another and getting all emotional..but this time it was happy emotions i guess.debbie was really crying..i was like whoa, debbie why suddenly emotional..the outgoing form 5's i understandla coz they were leaving the club, but debbie i just didnt get it..even wen yuin was like, everyone who came over and gave me a hug were crying and i just hugged them back not knowing what to say..

then it was time for refreshments..apparently..me and chew never got to see the food..we were stuck at the hall helping them clean up..then when we were about to go to the canteen, my mom calls and says that some person called from tuition and apparently i had tuition at 4..and it was 4 when she called me..so i drag chew to the long bench with me..we make a quick dash to the canteen to get a drink..the only drinks that were left was coke, which made me happy, coz i L.O.V.E coke..then went to the guard house to wait for my ma, only to see my sister coming to fetch me..i looked like some weirdo in tuition all dressed up formally and all..and teacher was very considerate with us..she left us off 20 mins earlier coz she could tell we were all half asleep..actually i think it was because she was sleepy as well..but i didnt complain..now i'm home..blogging..and i have to go tuition round 2 in an hour, so i better go grab some dinner..

before i go..pictures..only took 2, actually 3 but two were with chew at the same place, so considered same shot la..

one of the shots i took with chew after we finished cleaning up at the hall..

my leo anak, esther..was actually hurrying back to the long bench when i saw her coming and made her pose with me.

this was leo install last year..when i and all those girls(l-r)steph,jooann,feli,sheryn,(me),chew,and debbie got installed.
me and chew at last years install..
school tmr..why la why??

No comments: