Sunday, July 6, 2008

stamford.

free tuition.guess who's teaching sejarah..mugu!!crap..saturday was my first and last class..but science was good though.the mr.rajh is good..and funny..haha, stephi and kom were laughing so hard at this certain thing he said and couldnt stop..which made me laugh coz both were on either side of me..and kim sitting on the other side of steph was acting all macho and trying to control herself..haha..

enough tuition talk..move on to open day..wasnt that bad..he didnt actually say anything bad about me..and my parents werent really pissed at me or anything..but they still werent happy with my chem and amaths results..and yet, i could tell they werent angry at me coz when we left the hall and all these students were selling jubilee tickets and all, my appa gave me 50bucks to buy the ticket..and extra 20bucks he let me keep it..yea!!

which tells you what??I'M GOING FOR THE JUBILEE CONCERT!and i have to wear a dress..crap..and grace is gonna borrow this dress kom bought from nichii..and kom's gonna wear this teal dress she's in love with..and idz found out we're all going and wearing dresses she was like why didnt you invite me..and we yell at her saying, yes we did!!two weeks in advance at that..but she doesnt remember..and the thing is the 30bucks tickets are sold out according to sonia..but she's working on getting the tickets from someone..and then from that topic we moved on to how i actually knew her back when we were like 11 in tuition..and she doesnt remember..and started going on about how i should've told her back in form 1 then we would've known each other better for a longer time and everything..that girl is just so forgetful..because i remember i did introduce myself to her saying, i know you from topskhool when i met her in form 1..haii, the forgetful girl..

going to my sisters friends 21st tonight..which reminds me of my sisters 21st.i know it isnt for another 5 months..but i have no idea how to plan it..what theme should it be and who to invite..that woman knows like 1/4 of the world..her schoolmates(alot), collegemates(alot) and now collegues(dunno how many coz havent met any of me yet),all her friends from youth..then all the family and relatives..i dont think all those ppl will fit into our house..i mean its not a really small house but it isnt exactly mansion either..and i'm mentioning it happily here coz i know my sister doesnt read this blog..she probably doesnt know i have blog even..haha..sometimes its good to have a sister who doesnt get really involved with online stuff..keeps her from snooping into your stuff..haha..well, gotta go get ready..

No comments: