Tuesday, December 25, 2007

and the joy..!!

tensions over.............i have officially made it.whoooohooooo!!i'm high, high, high.i am loaded with chocolate.and i'm 700bucks richer..!!thanks appa!!

and to think i was sitting with butterflies yesterday.i didnt wanna leave the house today.i was just too sick in the stomach.i got A's for sej and bm..!!OMG!!thats like world news.

when i got to school, i saw jaspreet with a big smile on her face.that girl got her 7A's.and my mom said, go get ur results.so i go.there she was.pn.zuhrin, with salini.and i go there, and she's like 'congratss..dan ini full attendance awak'.i got my full attendance..haha, 3rd one.only two more to go.sign all these papers and all.and my mom is like, call appa and tell him.i was about to dial the number and than priya's mom hugs me and gives me a gift.than, i was going to press call when kim's mom comes and hugs me and asks me to go take pictures.some ppl from the papers were there.than, gonna call my dad, and someone else comes and talks to me.so i gave up and gave the phone to my ma and asked her to call.

was talking to my friends and all that, and my mom hands me the phone telling me appa was on the line.talk to him.he said i had made him a happy man today.whoohoooo!!i have made my dad a happy man.yea!!than my mom calls my sister, and i talk to her pulak.she promises to see me at home with prezzies..she'd better keep to her words..haha.just kidding.i am just happy i didnt end up with 4A's.which was what i was expecting.

anyway.now that i have my results with me.its like just another day.no more tension.good!!i dont think i can go through what i felt yesterday anymore.i wonder how i felt when it was upsr results??i can't remember.i'm a happy gal.i met all my buddies at school today as well.exept gracie.she had a dental appointment.i met her best buddy though.idz..and a whole lot of others.chew, jas, priya, zah, kom, kim, sulu, ash, bi, rat, jess, feli, abi, lisha, deb and a whole bunch of em.sori if i didnt mention anyone.i'm just too high and i cant think or type right, right now.

well.i'm gonna go find something fun to do now.so, i'll be seeing you guys in a bit.

No comments: