Tuesday, December 18, 2007

books.

had an early start today.my mom woke me up, saying we were going to kl.but when i do get up, she says that its just her and my grandpa going.haiyo, whyla ma!!made me wake up early for nothing.so, since i had nothing to do, she made me take all the clothes i need for the trip this thursday.going to Medan!!in indonesia.

so, i picked out a couple of stuff.trying to be as light as possible.coz, there deffinitely is going to be some shopping there.so we need the space and all to bring them back.not forgetting the weight limit.

then i sat and watched the little black book.its an ok movie i guess.trying to watch all the dvd's that i have now.coz i'm getting back on the 24th night.which means it will the 25th the next day.christmas.then it will be the 26th.aarti said the results might come out on the 26th.but i heard 27th all around.so if not the 26th, the next day will be 27th.oh nooooo..!!no matter what, once i come back results will be out in a matter of days.shit...@#$%!!!

i watched enchanted last night.not alvin and the chipmunks.but there was a chipmunk in enchanted.and yeah, its better than golden compass.funnier.my dad brought us.i mentioned that right?we all enjoyed it.me, my sisters, my dad.all of us.definitely a family movie.we were a bit late though.when we went in, it had already started, just a couple of minutes i guess.got home, mom made us eat dinner.and then i just went to bed.

back to today.after i finished with the little black book.my sister took me to the library.that place was finally open.returned the cecelia ahern book.and borrowed two new ones.cant remember the title.once i'm done, i'll give a review yea..my sister borrowed two as well.one is haunted class or something like that.and the other one i cant remember.

ok, i'm going to watch another movie now.got quite a few dvds with me.must finish watching.

No comments: