Monday, December 17, 2007

hady mirza..shame..enchanted??

hello loyal visitors of the meenu mansion..here is a short message from me to you..haha..copied something from the mcfly boys..but it would sound nicer with the multiple tones and all that. dougie's christmas message.i'll post the video sometime later.for christmas maybe.

anyway, my post today will be about our very first....ASIAN IDOL!!drumroll please.....Hady Mirza!! that guy a!!, broke my poor, poor heart.i wanted jac or abhijeet to win.even voted for the two.damn..anyway, he is a good guy i guess.but abhijeet is gooder.and cuter.and better singer.nvm.

i was watching that last night.than when the results were out-change the channel-to-ESPN-and watch-CHELSEA VS. ARSENAL.that match as well, broke my poor, poor heart all over again.right after i finished putting it together.haizz.whats with the world today.hurt me two times one night, all within 2 hours.they lost.chelsea lost!!!1-0.stupid gallas.how could he do that to his ex-club.he was with them for 5 years.5 beutiful, precious years.and he breaks all the chelsea fans heart with that stupid past half time goal.it was during the 3 extra minutes at half time.if only cech had caught the ball.it slipped his hand and gallas headed it in.why???!!!

anyway.chelsea had some decent effort during second half, but somehow all of it hit the post or ended up in the arsenal goalkeepers hand.god knows what his name is.man, fabregas really pissed me off.all that stupid falling over, and that fight with john terry that got terry and lampard a yellow card.at the end he got one too.good for him.91 minute.haha..if only they had won.i was rooting for chelsea and liverpool and both clubs lost.both 1-0.both goals towards the end of 1st half.

nvm, if i dont stop now, i can go on forever.i'm in kl now.got a new pair of shoes at jukebox. finally, got a pair of navy coloured ones.the shocking part was that my mom was the one who found it.she doesn't approve of my liking to navy colours and yet she let me buy it.well, all the better for me.its for my trip to medan.i need new shoes to walk the streets of medan.in my dads office now.he is bringing me and my sisters for enchanted at 7pm.so, we are waiting for him to be done with his office work.hopefully, there will be tickets today.if not, than we are going for chipmunks.we booked tickets for both.but we have to be there in time to collect it.

well, thats all for now.rachel dropped my blog today, so wanna say, hi rachel..and everyone else reading this.aarti, i think you will be reading.hi..!ok, gtg.see ya..

No comments: