Monday, December 10, 2007

bowling..

hi..life has been pretty ongoing the past few days.actually the last two days.it wasnt boring.i had something to do.and time past quite fast.

today i had yet another edi meeting to go to school for.it was 3 hours today, instead of the usual 2.9 to 12.salini joined melissa, nichola, steph and me today.and it was pretty fun.we had good fun looking through pictures and finally, getting an idea on what we are going to do, got to pick pictures for the mag.

then at 12 when my mom fetched me home, i got ready to go over to zahra's.we had plans to go bowling.i thought we could just go and bowl however we wanted.but her dad had other plans for us.anyway, when i got to zahra's, priya was there watching the holiday.plans were to go to curve at 4.00pm, but zahra's dad called at 1.30 and said we were going at 2.30.coz that way, we would have more time to bowl.anyway, i watched a bit of the holiday.not really that interesting anyway.ate lunch and went to the curve.

zahra's dad got us registered and actually got a coach for us.but we got to bowl abit before the coach came.and guess what??i totally sucked.my ball went into the drain all three times that i bowled.and zahra and priya were hitting half the pins down each time.then the coach came, and thought this 1,2,3,4 technique.and that sort of helped me.but the funny part was, after the coach thought us, it was priya and zahra's ball that went to the drain, not mine.i guess i am alright at bowling.i won all 3 games that we played.and here i thought i was going to lose.looks like my parents are again, right about that fact that they always say to me.you won't know if you're bad at something unless you try it.and i tried it, and i wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

so,ya her dad sent us back to our places after that.got home and found out that we were going to this dinner.at midvalley pulak.which was pretty good.food was good.it was my cousins birthday.he treated us.

my sisters exams are finally going to be over.hurray!!and we have plans already. tomorrow i'm working on my edi stuff.wednesday, we are hitting the library to borrow more books.thursday, enchanted with my sisters.then bowling championship with my older sister on friday.so ya thats all the plan that i have so far.

well.pretty late already now.gonna go hit the bed.good nite.

No comments: