Saturday, December 8, 2007

condolences..and finally, football..

i have practically had one of the most boring days today.i did almost..nothing..!heres a recap..

i woke up.found my parents and sister not at home.asked around and found out they had gone to that confrence thing that they were talking about for days..i dunno how i could forget, considering the amount of stuff i heard bout it from my sister.she is one of the usherrer's for the event.

anyway, i woke up to a message from my mom.she said that her phone will be off.and it totally didnt hit me that they were where they were, so i was walking around blurr and askin my little sisters where they were.then my grandpa told me.

did my morning stuff..brush, shower, eat, sit in front of the tv and stone.you noe, the basic mornin without school stuff.then i on'ed the comp, did all the mail checking, and all those crap.watched some video's on youtube.mcfly's greatest hits dvd is out.saw some backstage footage from that.preety funny.i would post it here, but whats the point.

ate lunch.and then it went downhill after that.i had nothing to do anymore.i mean, even i can't sit in front of the computer and tv for so long.that guy from the electric equipment shop came.my parents bought a new washing machine.they set it up and went.then my aunt, shan and suba left all of a sudden.when i asked my grandpa why, he told me that suba's dad had passed away.and that totally bummed me out.i had no idea.no one told me.i thought i saw suba crying.i was at the comp, and shan suddenly opened the door and said, meenu suba has to send an email, so i just moved.i had no idea.man i didnt say a word to her when she left.i hope she's ok.suba is my sisters college mate by the way.she lives in the hostel, so she follows my sister home sometimes.and since shan is at the same college now, they're all friends.

and to think everything was totally the opposite yesterday.it was not boring, preety fun, suba was fine, everything was totally fine.and suddenly today.unbelievable.it was my older sisters birthday yesterday.and she being the oh so great daughter that she is, my parents had a birthday dinner, inviting all my cousins and everything.suba was there, the five quinteplets ppl i told you about last time, they were there.wait, only four of them were there.my cousins new husband was there.my aunt, uncle..basically the whole big family was there.

back to today.once they left to send suba to the bus station so she could go home, i sat in front of the tv again and watched this movie called 'Mom Knows Best' on hallmark.it was an ok movie.basically the movie is the total opposite of the title, mom doesnt know best.she tries to kill her daughters husband.and ya it goes on.

then i ate dinner.and then watched this funny tamil movie.oh my parents came home before that.i forgot to mention that.they came to change for the dinner.sis was still there coz she had to do some work or something.my parents brought back all these paper bag stuff.there was this visit malaysia badge inside.i pinned it to my leo vest already.no need to ask.

now i'm sitting here.there's a chelsea match tonight.vs sunderland.10.55pm.thats 6 minutes from now.so i better go now.see ya guys.

No comments: