Wednesday, December 12, 2007

tagged.by aarti and grace.

seven things to be done before my death.
1.learn how to play the guitar and drums.
2.write my own song, do a guitar solo for it and publish it.(copied grace's one)
3.meet all the famous ppl i like.(copied aarti)
4.make a trip to england.visit stamford bridge and mcfly's home.go to a mcfly gig.(partly copied grace)
5.finish my degree in accounting(with flying colours).hopefully in london and get a really good job.
6.become a famous(and good) football player.and make womans football big around the world.haha.
7.own a ferrari, mercedes, porche, skoda, bmw, mini cooper and some malaysian car(for malaysia's sake)

seven things i will not do even if it kills me.
1.smoke
2.drugs
3.drink(as in alcoholly stuff)
4.hate mcfly
5.hate jc
6.steal
7.like pink

seven things i do when i'm away from public.
1.dance along to songs that i like.even the rock and metal ones.^_^
2.stare at my wall filled with posters.
3.watch video's on youtube.mostly mcfly stuff.they're really funny you know.
4.watch seriously cheesy movies.fast forward half of it.boringla..
5.make sound effects at everything everyone does at home.when i'm around them.
6.watch football.middle of the night.
7.go online.

seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1.whoopdeedoo
2.yea?
3.bodoh betul.
4.alaaaah
5.you ah...?!
6.eh..
7.shock sendiri

seven favourite songs from all times.(not in any order)and sevens not enough.
1.home is where the heart is-mcfly
2.you ruined me-jc chasez
3.bang the doldrums-fall out boy
4.its gonna be me-nsync
5.animal i have become-3 days grace
6.we are the young-mcfly
7.believe-breaking benjamin

seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1.condemn mcfly or jc or michael ballack or anyone i like or am close to.
2.piss me off when i'm already in a bad mood.or worse, piss me off when i'm in a good mood.
3.try to cheat or lie to me.
4.invade my privacy or interrupt me when i'm trying to be alone and think.
5.take my stuff without my permission.
6.brainwash me and make me do something wrong.
7.critisize my taste in stuff.
(the above have all happened before.you may not know this coz i'm known to keep quite and lock every thing up inside.so, jus dont do it yea??)but about no.1, no offense guys, i hear stuff bout ballack, jc and mcfly all the time, so no hard feelings.i noe its just for fun.

seven people to tag.
1.the mcfly boys.haha.
2.jc chasez.haha.haha.
3.michael ballack.haha.haha.haha.
4.kathleen
5.stephi
6.jaspreet.if she had a blog.
7.and every one else who reads this.
sori, i had no idea who to tag.every one i noe with a blog, has already been tagged.so ya its just for fun rite??

thx aarti for tagging me and giving that long explanation on why you did it. so i guess i owed it to you to do it yea..?and grace.and notice anyhting different guys??i'm using colour for my post!!first time.haha.

questions of the week.
1.which came first?the chicken or the egg?i personally think its the egg.

2.which is the best greatest hits ever released?i personally think its mcfly's and nsync's.

No comments: