Friday, December 14, 2007

golden much..?

home alone today.actually not so, have my sisters home with me, but they wont bother me and i wont bother them.so its as good as being home alone.

i watched the golden compass yesterday.the plan was to watch enchanted actually, but since we went slightly late we couldn't collect our booked tickets.and there was no more left to buy.so golden compass it was.

it was..how to say this..okla.not that special or anything.i dunno what aarti saw in the movie.i felt like there was no ending to it.and i still have no idea what daniel craig and nicole kidman were in the movie for.but i guess it was a good past time.got to get out of home.and roam around sunway pyramid for awhile.

i saw debbie t there.she was wearing her leo tshirt.asked her why, and she told me camp.thats when it hit me.she had gone for leo camp.must chat with her later and ask her how it was.she was there with her mom and brother i think.and i was on my way to starbucks with my sister, so we didnt talk much.

anyway, got home at about 6.45ish.and then my mom said we were going for this indian debate thing.my moms old lecturer from college was participating in it, so had to go lah.it was quite funny.it would have been more funny if they spoke in the tamil that i understood.but nooo, they had to speak in this really ancient sort of pure tamil.i didnt understand half of it.my mom and dad were laughing away the whole time.and so were everyone else there.i felt so out of place.my moms lecturer at least said some stuff that i understood.she told us all these jokes from her experience from being a lecturer with her students and all that.that was funny.

well, thats all.oh i watched the last legion.my sister got the dvd for her birthday, so we watched before going for golden compass yestersday.it was quite nice.seeing aishwarya rai fighting and all.there were funny bits too.but it was preety short.but story there wasnt tertanggung like golden compass.

well, anyway.thats all for now i guess.catch ya guys later.

question of the week again..
which came first?the chicken or the egg?no idea..
what is the greatest 'greatest hits' album ever released?mcfly and nsync..

No comments: