Friday, February 1, 2008

200 and more.

you know why i love my dad??

coz he bought me a new phone thats why!

i mean thats not the only reason.i love him for loads of other things as well.but right now thats on the top of the list.

its a sony ericsson W810i.it looks soo cool.cooler than my old alcatel.so,it may not be the most expensive or latest or fancy phone that alot of my friends have, but i TOTALLY love it.because for the first time i have a phone thats completely mine.the first nokia that i had was a hand-me-down from my sister.than the alcatel was from my dad.so now i have a sony ericsson thats completely mine.MINE.

haha.isnt it cool that i never had the same brand twice??maybe next i'll get a samsung.and then a vodafone.and then whatever brand that comes out next.

well.can't stay long.gtg for tuition.just thought i'd share the great news.
my weekend of relaxing starts tomorrow.

No comments: