Saturday, February 2, 2008

.surprise.

i love my family and friends!they planned it all for me!and here i was thinking my 16th birthday was gonna be a disaster.and guess what theme it was on?FOOTBALL.the BIG FB.my sister and all her friends who I assumed sorta help plan it were in football jerseys.my younger sisters were in their world cup 06 tshirts.

you cant's really see it, but its the jerseys.

so ya.to be frank, i knew about it.at least at first i knew sumthin was going on.but couple of hours before the party, my grandpa totally broke the news to me.he was like, ur sister planning this party for you, invited all ur friends and everything.thats when i knew for sure.

then my aunt pulled this whole we need to go to the grocers thing and took me along with her to the grocer shop at jaya 33.then she kept getting phone calls and her answer was always, we are almost coming home already.u all not ready yet a? and stuff like that.and i was thinking to myself.how to act surprised?then we finally get home.first its just my family they say happy birthday to me.in their jerseys and all.they ask me to stand there and a balloon bursts on top of me and all of the other guys run out screaming surprise.and i just stand there.tears in my eyes.i cried.there i said it.so much for acting surprised.they all wished me and my sister shuffed some clothes in my hand and said 'go change and come'.so i go and see a chelsea jersey, the matching jacket and 3 1/4 pants and all that.i change and go out.and they are all standing there in a line doing this dance thing.and they seperate in the middle and there is the cake over there.
arriving at the scene
balloons bursting over my head
getting wishes from everybody
the dance they did before revealing the cake.
looking at the cake
which looked like this.
with my family after cutting the cake
and my sister.
and then they all gave me presents.and then it was dinner time.PIZZA!!and my mom made all these sweets and desserts.to be honest, i havent touched any of those stuff.yet.you should've seen zahra.she took 3 servings.haha.and then kom came.i was sitting there and someone was like meenu from outside.it was pretty dark so i couldnt recognize her at first.then i was like, 'oh, kom.'and open the gate for her.she comes in with a cake.chocolate.and says she baked it all by herself.haha.the cake was really good by the way. i know her mom helped her la.got a call from my cousin bro in germany.he wished me and was like,'so how old are you now?and i go 16, and he's says, really and i go yea'.then ya we sat around eating and talking.then my sisters and oldest sisters friends and cousin give me their presents.and asked me to open it. i opened it. and guess what??more chelsea merchandise. haha.a watch, pencilcase.and a basketball photoframe.with a pic of my sister and i.then it was dancing time.we played paper dance.guess which pair turned out winners.zahra and romina.they got chocolate bars.me and kom(my partner)got disqualified like in the 2nd round.our feets are big la ok.then it was just crazy dancing time.we danced to jc, gc, hindi, bhangra, tamil and stuff like that.me and zahra damn hyper doing the running man dance.haha.then kim had to almost go.she was going to ashqinn's place for sumthin.so time for me to open presents.i opened hers first, coz she was leaving first.i got the coolest presents.thx guys.
those stuff on the chair..those were the presents that i got.
a better picture of the bunch of us.kom wasnt there yet at that time.
makan time.
the paper dance winners sporting their chocolate bars.
opening kim's present.which was a..
book on football.its called 'THE COMPLETE BOOK OF FOOTBALL'love it!!thx kim.
started dancing after kim left.my presents were forgotten for the moment.
got a really cool handbag from rom.thx rom.
lisha and abi got me a cute teddy bear and a football photoframe.you guys noe me so well.thx guys.
zahra,my crazy friend, got me this eagle table top deco.its really cool, there's an eagle and its babies as well.thx zah.it'll go perfectly on my table.just have to clean the table first.hehe.
priya, debb and denishia.priya got me a SKIRT.and a phone strap that says meenu.yea, new phone cool strap.thx priya.dd got me a nice jewellery box.really needed a box to put my stuff in, thx dd.and debb came.thats big enough present for me already debb.no need to get anything for me.
and that chocolate cake that kom insisted that she baked for me.but i know her mom helped coz i asked her mom later when she came to fetch kom.haha.busted kom.thx buddy, coz i know you helped.it was really good.
when i cut the cake and feeded kom and all.zahra so badly wanted to feed me as well.and she did the thing that i was DREADING most.smudged the cake on my face.it was so chocolaty.thnk goodness no one captured that moment on camera.there was one pic but it is blur.thank you.and rom and kom and denishia sorta took revenge for me and smudged zahra's face with cake.thx guys.and then we were all just sitting around talking and one by one they all started leaving.the last person to go was priya.and then i came here.but since i was disturbed a couple times, like there was chelsea portsmouth match and had to upload pics and all.so ya.wanna go to bed so can wake up early tomorrow to send my ma to the airport.
thx for coming you guys.it was one of the best birthdays i've had.
and thx to my sis, her friends, my cousins, mom, dad, aunts, grandpa and that jaspreet who planned it all.that woman helped plan the whole thing but couldnt come because she had tuition.nvm jas, i'll see you on monday and kill you for not coming then.haha.jus kidding.thx for doing it for me anyway.okay bed calling.i'll post again later when it actually is my birthday day.haha.

No comments: