Sunday, February 10, 2008

untitled.

i'm supposed to be sej notes right now.but i got bored.holidays are gonna be over.its just the rest of tonight and tomorrow.then back to school.and tuesday's hse practice day as well.back to the daily basis thing.

i might've gone for sweeney todd today.or some other movie i dunno.but since it was a last minute thing it didnt turn out.

i watched 50firstdates on tv today.it was pretty funny.believe it or not, it was the first time i watched that movie.then i sat and watched hannah montana dunno for what.it helped me pass some time.then i realised i watched too much of tv, so i'm not gonna watch anything else until tonight.

guess what's tonight then?chelsea vs liverpool.oh its soo on between me and my uncle.so ya thats tonight.good thing theres no school tomorrow, dun have to wake up early.haha.

we're gonna have a driver tomorrow.my aunt has gone back to kuantan.no one to drive me and my sister to school and all that, so my dad got us a driver.how cool is that?a driver.gonna live life like the upper east side for two days.with a chauffer and everything.

then my mom's comin back on wednesday morning.too bad i'll be in school, cant go to airport to pick her up.but nvm, i'll come home right after school.clubs or society i dont care.

turns out that friend of my sister is not coming back from uk till the midterm holidays.looks like i have to wait for mcfly a little longer.ala.in the meantime, i think i'm gonna get the paramore cd instead.i mean my sister still owes me that cd from last year.so i still cant decide what cd i want.at first i thought mcfly, then i went bought it with my own money, then i thought fob,but i won the cd, then i thought hoobastank or breaking benjamin.and i was sticking to that until i started really getting into paramore.so now i want paramore instead.but knowing my sister,i dun think i'll get it.looks like i have to buy it myself.

well, i really have to finish that notes of mine.
i have this song stuck in my head,and i really dont want it there.try guessing.

The last time I freaked out
I just kept lookin' down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked whats wrong with me
My best friend Leslie said
"Oh she's just being Miley"
The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart, it can't rest till then
Oh whoa whoa
I, I can't wait to see you again

No comments: