Wednesday, February 6, 2008

new year.eve.

how the days pass by.its already chinese new year season.and it feels like we just passed the normal jan 1 new year.and before i know it it'll be the first term exams.oh noo.why did i remind myself.seriously form 4 has been one of the toughest things yet.i still cant get used to all the formats and esays and no objective questions anymore.

so its cny eve.and i officially have nothing to do.actually i have tons of hw to do.but who bothers about that.haha.i do.i get so freaking scared when i dont do my hw.i feel like the teachers are gonna scream at me and throw my book and embaress me in front of everyone.but even then i wont finish my hw in time.i'll go to school and copy chew's or jaspreets or kims.actually when you come to think of it, its the other way round with kim.that fella copies my work.so i not so bad leh.

i finished my add math hw today.and started on my physics.then i got so bored and started listening to sum 41.my big sister came back home from work at about that time.said hi to her and went back to do, uhmmm, physics,while listening to sum 41.then my mom CALLED!!went to talk to her.man, i'm such a child.i cannot survive without my ma.i noe that sounds weird coming from a 16 year old.but yea, i totally miss her.i mean my aunts great staying here with us cooking for us and doing most of the stuff my mom did, but its just different you see.

so ya, i was talking to her.i asked her to buy all the Cecelia Ahern books for me.its cheaper in india.thats what my mom says.i got 5 of my harry potters there.she was right.it was cheaper.then when i bought no.6 and no.7 here, ohh, it felt like such a rip off.actually no.7 was from bonus link.we redeemed it.so no big fuss there.anyway, cecelia ahern because ratna and grace sorta got me into it.i found out about ps i love you from ratna and borrowed the book from her as well.then grace told me about where rainbows end, and i got it out of the library.i still have to read a place called here.

then i sat to watch across the universe.got the dvd.coutesy of my grandpa's money.guess when i bought it.that saturday evening before i went home to the party.my aunt sorta wanted to drag time to she said why dont we buy a dvd to watch later at night.and i bought across the universe.because miss KOM G and AARTI A said it was REALLY NICE.but they were wrong and right.if you are the kinda person who likes all those soppy love stories and romance stuff, yea sure go ahead and watch it.unfortunately, i'm not that kinda person.i was falling asleep.still havent finished watching it.

i was reading the newspaper earlier.there is this column called the hatchet man.and those guys are awesome.they really condemmed england international like anything.

Why would anyone want to wear - let alone buy - a Three Losers' shirt? By THE HATCHET MAN
Another day, another new England kit. Another rip off for fans of the bunch of losers.No matter that England failed to qualify, no matter that the players will spend this summer on a beach while the rest of Europe competes for homours at Euro 2008, the money machine still rumbles along, the fleecing of parents continues.Monday saw the launch of the latest Umbro number modelled by the better looking England players at the launch in the team hotel. But here's a novel way to respond to the latest commercial raid on your wallet. Just say no. The Three Lions has become a mark of losers but English parents still have to pay the price. How about England give a team to be proud of first, then all can be happily turn up in the new gear and show their support.

haha.its all true isn't it, let them produce a team to be proud of first.i support a team to be totally proud of.GERMANY.can't wait for Euro 2008.

well, i'm still waiting for my dinner to come home.but knowing my sister and cousin, it wont come home anytime soon.when they start shopping they wont stop for a long time.luckily i'm not that hungry.yet.

rite, chiao for now.

No comments: