Thursday, February 14, 2008

MR.T

i watched sweeney todd.THANK YOU AARTI!!i guess your cousin was right.there isnt much to that movie..except maybe revenge coz theres alot of that.and head chopping.and blood spurting.that part seriously looked fake.for those of you who've watched the movie, you'll know this already, and the rest of you, you may know about this or not, but i find it my duty to mention it here.Mr Sweeney Todd (aka Johnny Depp), dies in the movie.right at the end.

got serious firing from pn.shanty in chem today.that dumb naphthalene experiment is such a pain.i didnt have the results.actually i did, but didnt understand it bcoz pik wah had written it.so, i didnt draw the graph.and she made me sit outside in the corridor and finish it.well, not just me.a bunch of us actually.and we missed the entire class.she though the proton and nucleon number thing.learned it in tuition, thank goodness.and when the period was over, she called us all back in and gave a nice lecture.poor zah and idz, they got picked on during the lecture.and she'd given us time till 12pm to get our work done and pass up our books.and guess what??i had done more than half the class.and yet i was the one sitting outside in the corridor.haizz.the trouble i get myself into all the time.when everyone else knows how to keep away.

and our dear class teacher,pn.sabina was in a bad mood today.and luckily she was busy, which gave us more time to finish our chem.finished it and gave to shekinah at 11.50ish.she's the chem rep.and then we did our englishwork that pn.sabina had given us.as in jas, joo ann, sheryn and me.occasionally chhavi and dhurga came and helped us so we got that one done.and then bm was pemahaman time.we did the pemahaman for that lambaian hijau or sumthin like that.and i had to stay back after school finished.my mom had to go to the temple and said she couldn't come any earlier that 2.30.good for me, coz i had all my hermine friends there to hang out with.poor huey mint, she accidentally scratched her phone(the oh so fabolous sony ericcson like idzenda's) and was weeping over it the whole time.and deb.b was having a bad day coz she was sick.and joo ann and sheryn were going on about joo ann's motorola and the purse-looking cover that joo ann has for it.

then they had to go their hermine and i was left alone.went to the library and checked out all the books there.not that i found much that were interesting.eh grace, my mom didnt buy those book la.the shop was closed or sumthin when she went there.so i borrow ur book k.A Place Called Here.talking about stuff she didnt buy there.guess what my uncle bought for me?an awesome looking MP4!!its philips.technically its supposed to be for me and my sister to share.but that never works trust me.she will wanna load all her songs.and i'll wanna load mine.but me being the nice kid that i am gave it to her.for the time being.i already have one for now.but the one year waranty is sorta gonna expire.so if it gets spoilt(*touchwood*it won't), i'll take that one.coz my sister admitted herself that she wont use it much now that she's working and everything.talking about my sister, she's probably at chilli's right now.she's got her big welcome dinner tonight.her company sponsoring.

well, i'm gonna go watch cindarella 3.stupid but its a past time.haha.

No comments: