Tuesday, February 5, 2008

older today.

HELLO!!i'm hyper.guess what i'm listening to right now??christmas songs.mcfly ones.they have a bunch.rockin robin, deck the halls, santa clause is coming to town.but its not christmas season.anybody got chinese new year songs a??

a big shout out to grace.for giving me the bumber sticker thingie.haha.'CHELSEA F.C SUPPORTER ALL THE WAY'.and my sister, shan and lani, for getting me the chelsea watch, and suba, for the chelsea pencil case.and my ma for the chelsea jerseys.and lisha and abi for the football photoframe.funny how after one day i suddenly have so many chelsea stuff already.not that i'm complaining.oh and not forgetting that book that kimmy got me.and my pa for the phone.not relevant to football but too awesome to be left out either.

you know that 200bucks i was gonna get yesterday?I DIDNT GET IT!!!pn.hong, my dear headmistress took it for us.now that is a serious rip off isnt it??all i got to do was shake hands with the selangor minister.but yea he was kinda nice.i walked to him and he streched his hand, looked at me and said,'hey, congratzz'.and i was like thank you.congratzz??from the selangor minister??but i'm serious though, no joke.he said it.i heard him.and ya, i saw that fella from tuition.the one who thinks i'm dumb.the real annoying one.the one that i dont like that much.the real smart one.well, i hope he saw me there, sitting, one of the straight A's person.not so dumb am i??i pointed him out to kom, and she was like he's hot.is that what one of ur best friend is supposed to say to you??when u are complaining to her about him??and she was like you have to go talk to him i dont care.and i said no way.i mean, no way was i talking to that guy.its bad enough that i have to see him every saturday.so yea, i stuck to my way.didnt talk to him.

kom was going on and on about those twin fellas.and sumones ehem..sombody's jealous.and idz was seriously in a weird mood.she pretended to cry like so many times.and when we say she's emoing she says she's not and goes back to normal.haha, funny gal.we bluetoothed songs from each other.she thought me how to use my bluetooth.thx idz.you can't blame me, i've had the phone for what, a week??and we found some mama and princess on the bluetooth list.haha.oh and grace, i know how to do the infrared thing.but abit too late, sorry.but if you wanna infrared sumthin next time, i'll know how.^-^

schools out for the next 6 days baby!!but we're piled with hw as well.shit.oh, and no tuition for the week as well!!but got stuff to memorise.shit.shit.nvm, i'll get my way through it.

and i have to say thx to jas, chhavi and ratna for the presents they got me.thx guys.i love it.

i heard from kim's dad yesterday that theres a chelsea liverpool this weekend.so i'm gonna be looking out for that.and ugly betty season 2 starting on 8tv tonight.cool.

If you play with fire then you’ll get burned
When will you learn now it’s your turn
Remember all the lies you sold me
Made me feel so sad and lonely
Now your fairytale’s unfolding
Nothing left to say ‘cause I loved you all the way
Until yesterday (oooh), Oh until yesterday
-Until Yesterday, JC Chasez-

1 comment:

Fel Wee said...

y lar u din get the RM200?? y she took from u??!! feli