Tuesday, February 19, 2008

alright.officially 60.

i have 60 posts in my blog!how cool is that.i'll reach that 300 one day grace.just you wait.and i'm updating my blogger blog.have you guys seen my friendster blog?and my myspace blog?its soo dead.haha. i'll update those soon oso la.but its kinda boring writing in three blogs about the same thing you know.

anyway, had so many deadlines that i had to meet today.first sejarah.notes must pass up but still got 4 more pages of notes to do.then physics, must show teacher the graph but havent plotted the points yet coz didnt have the results.i wanted to ask lauren yesterday but it totally slipped my mind.then add maths no teacher.mrs mah was at the bola jaring thing.oh did i mention that our school is the host for the mssd or sumthin for bola jaring this year.so there were all these new faces around school and all.back to deadlines.recess was ok.went to see that 'anak' of mine but there was a teacher the first time i went and there was no one in the class the second time i went.and the conclusion is that i havent yet passed that letter to that woman.who i don't even know.sori anak, but can you be free in ur class tomorrow?i wanna pass that letter to you before i get into trouble or anything.i mean i was a good anak last year.i was always there when the letter came to me.yea, then est no teacher as well.but had to go to 5sc3 again for bm.and guess what..my tatabahasa book is lost.actually i borrowed it to some humanbeing last week and whoever that humanbeing is hasnt returned it to me.and i have no idea who that humanbeing is.i asked around a bit but no one has it.oh crap..

had marching practice again today.theressa was all over the place.the tailor was there today.and she was talking to her.we're gonna take measurements tomorrow.better come ah grace..or you wont have a skirt to wear on sports day.haha.and it was at channel V on tv in the canteen.me and kom were damn happy watchingla.first we saw stop and stare.then scream.and then they played this festival thing that happens in uk every year.the 'V' festival is it?should be right, coz it was on channel V..yea, well, mcfly have been participating in the festival for the past couple of years.and i got soo excited, thought i was gonna see them on tv at school and all that.but we had to go for marching.i checked every now and then.practice was at dataran assunta so had a good view of the tv from there.if they were on tv and i hadnt seen it, i would've freaked out.but i dont think they were there.

then after some time they gave a break and me and kom were chillin watching this video scoop on craig david.guess who kom's newest crush is??craig david.we saw the video to 7days and were laughing our heads off.and idz and aarti were playing sumthin from each of their phones as well, so it was like sounds on three sides.then me and kom cabut from marching early again.called our parents to come earlier.we got our weekly drinks.kom green lemon tea and me isomax.and yea when i came out of the canteen, i saw my mom parked at the carpark.finally told her about the cannot bring car in thing today.but its not that bigga deal anyway, my dad comes in every single time and never gets caught.haih..

well, yea i stink coz i just came back from marching.gtg shower.oh and grace this ones for you.not literally because of the meaning but to annoy you abit more.

You know I loved you so much

Girl I would never hurt you, but

If you play with fire

Then you'll get burned

When will you learn

Now it's your turn

Remember all the lies you sold me

Made me feel so sad and lonely

Now your fairytales unfolding

Nothing left to say

Cause I loved you all the way

Until yesterday

No comments: