Friday, February 8, 2008

event-less

today is the 2nd day of cny.and i practically had nothing to do.morning went by in a blur.my dad was still in a pretty bad mood.he made me clean the house.he gave us(my sisters and i) a talk on how we should be in charge of the house now that my mom wasnt home.so took his advice and started cleaning the house.then, took a nice cold shower and when i was done, my dad was like,'your grandpa and i are going to klang to ur uncles house,if you guys wanna follow, get ready and come'.so my sisters and i didnt want to test his temper so we said we'd follow.i finally got a chance to wear my new bday suit.its brown.dunno why, i have alot of brown clothes this season.brown t's, brown pants, brown suit, brown bermuda's.well, i suddenly like that colour thats why.

went to klang and had lunch there.and my dad was in a good mood already.pheww.that was a relief.had a nice time catching up with my cousin.she's got a sony ericcson walkman as well.w200 or sumthin like that, i forgot.she had no bluetooth so she was taking forever infrared-ing songs from my phone.haha.

kim's coming over tomorrow.she wants me to teach her addmaths.she has no idea what she's got herself into.coz, i'm not much of a teacher.i've checked with my sister.she's gonna be home tomorrow so anyhting, i just have to run to her.

so, i'm trying to limit my computer hours, so i'm gonna keep this post short.actually all my coming post are gonna short.(i think)

well, thats all for now.make sure you guys watch chelsea vs. liverpool on sunday.have a bet with my uncle(kononnya).20 bucks.please Chelsea, you gotta win this one for me.

No comments: