Friday, December 5, 2008

braces.

After more than 2 years off dreaded pain and uneasiness, i finally got them off! Yeap, my braces are off, and now i feel like i have no teeth. It feels so weird, without them braces. But I'm not complaining coz there probably wouldn't be anyone out there who is happier than me right now. I've to go back to the dentist on the 15th, to get my retainers(is that what its called?).

Actually i got it off yesterday afternoon, but couldn't come online to blog about it, so i am doing now. I can't stay long, going to kl, again. The bright side, going to buy new shoes. My sister and I, we saw a couple stores at Bangsar Village yesterday, and they were quite cheap too, sale going on. But the thing is, they were shoes in vincci+ and places like that, shiney, blingy, party kinda shoes, and i don't really wear those, so going with my mom again today. You can bet she won't be looking at anything expensive, anything below 50bucks, or better below 30bucks a pair.

Anyway, you should've seen me yesterday, i was all smiley with everyone, showing off my teeth. X)

Well, gotta go eat lunch.

Do you remember how we started?
Fairytale got twisted and decayed
The innocence has all been broken
How did we get this way?
- addicted to Corrupted by McFly-

No comments: