Wednesday, December 24, 2008

test.

I almost screamed when my mom told me something yesterday. And i wasn't home when she told me, but out for lunch in the middle of town, with alot of ppl around me. Thank goodness i didnt scream, humiliation does no good for me.

So, i was telling amma that my dentist's daughter(also born in Feb, 1992) was actually taking driving lessons now, coz well, you can take lessons 3 months before your 17th birthday right.. And she was like oh, and I was like that could be me you know ma..if only you and appa would let me go. That's when she drops the bomb on me, and tells me that appa actually said i could go and take the written test this holidays if I wanted to..i just stare at her for about 5 minutes straight, and when I finally register what she told me fully, I go to her and I literally spit out, "Ma!!Why didnt you tell me???!!! I have been practically rotting at home and in the office for two months, and now you tell me that I actually had something useful to do the two months??" And then she simply goes, "I told your appa to ask you himself if you wanted to sit for the test". like, WTH!!! shouldn't my mom know that saying something like that to appa is practically of no use, the length of working hours my dad has, he forgets things very easily, nevermind asking me if i wanted to go take my written driving test this holidays..

And stupid me, why couldn't I have told her about my dentist's daughter when he told me, like two weeks ago..then i would have found out that dad gave me the green light to take some driving tests this holidays and i might have been that much closer to getting my drivers license this very instant.I just had to wait till the end of holidays to tell her.

My sister, wasnt being helpful..i told her, and she was like, so, go take nowla..you still have a week. I can't take the test with a week left to school..I have to prepare for the new school year..and i also need to prepare myself to take the test..you can't just make me go take a driving test..i won't be mentally prepared..

Haii, its just my luck..looks like i've to wait till december next year to take my driving lessons and then take the test..so much for early birthday and early drivers license.

Waiting for something
Just my luck
Waiting...for something to turn out right, yeah!

No comments: