Wednesday, December 17, 2008

six.

got my retainers today..and i HATE it..!!it is worse than the brackets itself..

sure wearing braces hurt and all that occasionally, but i never had trouble talking with them on..

but with retainers, it is so hard to pronounce a word right..

like for example after we left the dentist, it was just my mom and me, so till that point i hadnt said much yet, my mom said that she wanted to stop at the bakery to get some stuff for my sisters, so we went to the bakery. At the bakery she was looking at the buns and all, and told me to ask the lady to get 6 slices of cake for us..I had to freaking use hand gestures to make her understand that i wanted six slices of cake..i can't even SAY the word SIX properly..

i just want the 6 months to pass as fast as possible so that i can get rid of my stupid retainers..i mean i don't want to be the girl who can't pronounce her s's and x's and d's properly.

and to make things worse, my sis and jas are making fun of me..hai..

my mom is being quite helpful, she already told everyone we met so far that i can't talk properly with my retainers and that i told her that i was just going to keep my mouth shut and talk only when really necassary..and all i told her was that i have some trouble talking..the extra bits she added herself..

one side i am being bullied, the other i'm being embaresses.

but my mom was right, i am just going to talk a lot less now.

Silence is a scary sound.

No comments: