Monday, December 1, 2008

cut.

it gets harder and harder to get myself to come and update this blog.honestly, i feel i'm getting lazier by the second.but anyway, updating now.

nothing much happened really, since last thursday.the whole weekend was my parents going out, and coming back with many shopping bags.luckily enough for them, there was something in those bags for me at all times.i think amma and appa are really growing on to my chelsea-ness(yes i know they didnt win againts arsenal), coz they got me this chelsea phone strap and watch.and yeap, i already hung the strap onto my phone.

remember i said i bought bliss the other day, well along with the magazine, came this ethines phone set, which was a phone sock, stickers and lipgloss on a strap.i gave the lipgloss to my sister, and i lost the stickers the very night(don't ask me how, i just did).all i have left is the phone sock.its kinda nice, its white though, could get dirty in no time.yea, i just felt like saying that since we were talking phone straps.

back to the weekend.so amma and appa came back after their day out, we all decided to go out for dinner.all the while they were out, i was in front of the computer reading midnight sun.i knew i should've bought new moon the other day.i mean i could've been reading that then, instead of midnight sun for the i-dunno-how-many-th time.since i'm kinda low on cash, i borrowed money from my sister to buy the book.maybe i'll buy it this weekend then.

during dinner, at saravana bhavan, state, pj, the same one as my sisters birthday next saturday(we wanted to check the place out), there were this other family also eating there..there were 3 little kids.i tell you, those kids were extremely loud, noisy and annoying.and i thought my little sisters were bad.after dinner, we were walking back down to the car, on the stairway:

meenu: eh look, mirror..cool!
devi: ya wei..it'll be really cool to take a picture here.
meenu:who was holding her phone, goes to camera modeYea!lets take.
amma: aiyo, these two got nothing better to do, always taking picture.hurry up, we have to go down.
meenu and devi: 2 seconds ma, one picture.
snapshot sound.
devi:let me see.
meenu:shows her the picture and starts walking down
meenu:eh look, another mirror.
the others were still up there talking
devi:lets take another one.quick before they all come.
meenu:amma is already there.takes another pic anyway
snapshot sound.

devi:i wanna see.
and they finally go down.

and the pictures that we took..
first shot:everyone.exept abi, who already went down.
second shot:supposed to me and akka only, but amma got therl somehow.
well.thats it for now.oh wait, i forgot to mention what i came here to mention.i got my hair cut.but uhh, its not all that different, shorter, and since i blew it, straighter, thats about it.now i'm done.good night.

I'm standing here
You're giving me nothing
Try to heal your heartbreak through the door
Call it love, call it what you want to
It's the only thing that matters anymore
-Don't Let Go, David Archuleta-

No comments: