Tuesday, December 9, 2008

stock.

WTH!! All the twilight saga books are out of stock..I asked at about 5 shops already..They were on the racks when I went to pyramid on the 27th, the day twilight came out..

Looks like now that most people have already watched it, they decided to buy the books and read the series..Ish, i have to wait 1 week minimum for the books.

Just when i have to read the books the shops go and do this to me..Ughhhhh!!

Anyway, going over to jas's place tomorrow..Movie marathon day..we're gonna watch dostana and bachna haseeno(or sumthin like that)..Zah might come too, so gonna ask her if i can borrow her copy of new moon and eclipse..

as for now, my sister is being super nice and letting me read 'the gift' first, coz she is still reading 'if you could see me now' and has to read 'thanks for the memories' also..and she bought twilight(the first and only available book) for me..looks like 21 is doing her well, she's been amazingly nice for a quite awhile now..

lunch time.have a good one guys.

No comments: