Tuesday, December 2, 2008

cert.

what the hell(x10)!!the results cert came this morning, and i didnt even know.the whole time after it came, my mom didnt say anything at all.we were sitting in the study room with the envelope sitting on my table, doing other stuff, me watching video's on youtube and she didnt say anything.then for some weird reason i went to my table and there was this brown envelope with my dad's name in my writing and i go, "oh, shit.when the hell did this come?" my mom, who was also there, tells me it came this morning..and then goes on to say, "you got c5's and c6's all:. obviously i have to defend myself right, so i am like but ma, i got 3 A1's..and i only got 3 c's..the rest were all higher than that thank goodness..haii, i know, do i actually think i'm gonna get 10A1's next year, when i can only manage 3 this year.but i didnt fail..i should be happy no..ofcourse not..anyway, my mom's reaction was okay..wonder what my dad's will be like..

the thing is, since my sisters birthday is this weekend, big birthday too, she's turning 21, everyone is excited about that so i might not get that much scolding..my mom and dad, have been telling me everyday for the holidays so far, that i can enjoy my holidays as much as i want, but it all has to end come new year, and then i have to get serious and study..i swear on top of myself, i will..its gonna goodbye jonas brothers, mcfly, jc, twilight, paramore, movies, dvd's, theaters, music, earphones, tv, computer, internet, gossip girl, one tree hill, smallville, ugly betty, 90210, and everything else that distracts me for a year.with the occasional birthday treats and all included i gues..i mean, i'll be 17 next year..and the japanese coming..

anyway..i've to go now..i'll update soon.

No comments: