Saturday, December 13, 2008

factory.

Just when i start thinking that the whole dancing boyband thing is over, it comes back at me right at my face. What I am talking about? Why don't you see for yourself..



Presenting V Factory. The newest typical boyband of the current time. Don't get me wrong, i was a huge boyband fan, nsync, backstreetboys..soo i have to kinda here their songs first before i judge them or anything. Tough luck there though, coz i can't really find their songs. Actually i heard one, its called love struck.Its ok, i guess, not really my kinda song.When i hear more, i'll come mention it here.

This is so weird, i thought i was over my boyband days, but somehow i seem to be going back there..but the jonas brothers and mcfly, elliot minor and the stiff dylans aren't boybands yea..not the typical ones anyway, they play instruments and all on stage..that makes a difference.

good day then..don't be love struck. X)

No comments: